1. Live healthy. I'm going to start running, (once the snow melts), and eating healthy everyday, staying within my calories and watching what I eat. Not because I'm fat or anything, mainly just because I want to feel good, instead of feeling like a couch potato.
2. Try my hand at something new. So far, I have discovered that I'm a good actor, but let's see how many other undiscovered talents I have.
3. Go somewhere. Somewhere I want to go, somewhere new and foreign and different.
4. Write down every good thing that happens to me, and put it in a jar. I'll open it on new years eve.
5. Read 100 new books.
6. Write down a favorite quote from every book I read.
7. Keep a journal.
8. Make a difference in someone's life.
9. Put more effort into my rp account.
10. Make friends with everyone in aforementioned rp group.

No comments:
Post a Comment